Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

i cant sleep Lock Rss

if i go to bed at 10 i can still roll over at 12.30
im not sleeping at all,i always have something on my mind
i have tried drinking warm milk,lots of excercise and am currently taking valerian to sleep which helps me fall asleep but if bubs wakes up in the early hours i cannot fall back asleep.i am so exhausted at the end of each day and make sure im well and truley buggered before jumping in bed but i lie ther for hours tossing and turning
please help!!!
xxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Do you think it has any-thing to do with having attended to bubs a bit during the night? I mean, you are so use to keeping an ear out, or getting up to feed her (up until recently) - that maybe its kind of a habbit for you? Just thinking out loud. I certainly know what its like. Some nights I am so very tired, but lay there thinking about stuff. Its hard to stop from thinking about stuff too.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Mimmy
I am exactly the same, my mind will not stop and I am too scared to fall asleep as bubs might wake up and I might not hear him. I saw my GP about it and he gave me some light sleeping pills to take every now and then. I take one at 9pm when bubs is asleep and I get a good sleep through the night- he used to wake up at 7am but since daylight savings he wakes up anywhere between 5am-6am. I take the tablets about twice per week and I feel so much better. I know I cannot keep taking them but I also know that I will get better with my mind shutting down soon. But anyway just to let you know that you are not alone!

Julie, SA, mum to Thomas born 21/11/05

Sign in to follow this topic