Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Comforters Lock Rss

I introduced a small teddy for DD's cot a month or so ago. Its been really good - she cuddles it before falling asleep and then plays with it when she wakes up. As an experiment on a few different nights, I took it out of her cot when she was asleep. I found she would not self settle during the night without it.

My problem is, at kindy they wont allow teddies in their cots any-more. They had some SIDS check-up thingy and it was a big no no. They are happy for her to have a small blankie though. I've started knitting/crochering a few different ones - thought I might try and swap it for her teddie at home and see how she goes.

I suppose what I am asking, is if any other mums use a blankie - and what they use. I was wondering if there is some-thing better out there that I should buy. Thanks in advance.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

you can but these things called "sooky bears"
they are a small blanket with a tiny tiny teddie head on top,so their safe for cots.
my friend wore one down her top for the night then gave it to bubs(it hasnt left his side yet)
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

HI Kazi
My boy was very hard to settle and would not take a dummy.
i brought a comfort rug from babies galore it has fleece on one side and satin on the other he loves it and he loves the soft satin on his face. i never thought he would get so attatched i just have to check him reguarly to make sure he does not have it over his face. Normally he doesnt.

Kylie NSW, Kade 17 months

Sign in to follow this topic