Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. What time does your baby get up in the morning?

What time does your baby get up in the morning? Lock Rss

Just wondering what time other babies get up in the morning? My daughter is 7 months old and usually gets up at 6:30am. The last two days, she has wanted to get up at 5:30am, so this morning, I fed her (breastfeed) and put her straight back to bed and after a bit of playing, she slept for another hour, thank goodness. I don't want her to get into the habit of getting up that early! What do other people do to encourage their baby to sleep a bit later in the morning?

WA, daughters born May 2005 and June 2007

Hi Carra,

My little one is almost 4mths, he normally gets up at about 5-5:30am, I normally feed him and put him back to be and he sleeps for about an hour or 2.

What time does your little one go to bed? Is she waking up hungry??

Indigo is 4 mths old and has been waking at 5 am every morning!!! Talk about pulling my hair out.
She will go to bed anywhere between 8pm and 10 pm. Like that matters!!!

I wish she would chat to herself but noooo she whimpers and then realises nobody is listening and then loses it all over the place. I have tried to resettle, and not feed her till 6 am but doesn't happen lol.

Guess I will have to get some berocca and handle it!!!

Carrie and Indigo smile
Sign in to follow this topic