Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. how many and how long, day sleeps for 3month old

how many and how long, day sleeps for 3month old Lock Rss

hi
my lil mna is 3 months or 13 weeks. he currently sleeps 2 day sleeps of 2ish hours and has to have a 1 hour nap at 5 or 6. is this normal? what do ur bubs do?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Chantelle has been having 2 days sleeps of 2 hrs and a cat nap of anything from 20 to 45 mins at around 4:30 -5pm. Her routine is:
7am up for day/feed/play
9am sleep
11am feed/play
1pm sleep
3pm feed/ play
4:30/5pm nap while out walking/ shopping
5/5:30 play
6pm nappy-free time
6:30pm bath
6:45pm feed
7/7:15pm bed for night

She sounds like she is doing much the same as Dylan. She has had this routine for 2 mths now and she is 4 mths tomorrow.

My little one has just turned 4 months and is having the same amount of sleeps. Actually Tiff my little one has the same routine as yours. I am looking forward to when she hits 6 months so we can drop the afternoon nap which doesn't like having. But if she doesn't she is to overtired when she goes to bed. Do your littles sleep through the night, mine does?

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Hiya thank goodness for Parents exchange.
My sweet lil 14 week old has decided she no longer wants her day sleeps.

She used to have 1.5 hour sleep from 9 am to 10-10:30 am and then a 3-4 hour sleep from 1:30-2 pm to 5:30-6:30 pm.

Now she is only having a 1 hour nap from 9 am to 10 am and a half hour nap from 2-2:30. She is grumpy and grizzly from 3 pm till bed at 9 pm.

I have tried resettling, wrapping, not wrapping, on her back, side, dummy, god knows how many other things. I have even tried to put her to bed earlier at 7pm maybe 8pm.

Nothing is seeming to work and it's not as if she doesn't need that time to sleep.

Any ideas, she is on breast and also has top-ups. She sleeps great through the night and has had no problems sleeping through the day till now.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Carrie and Indigo.
Sign in to follow this topic