Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Constant Waking Lock Rss

I need help - I need to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing I am because I am feeling like the only person in the world this is happening to.

My 8 month old son has only recently (in the last two weeks) started waking during the night every one and a half to two hours for a feed. When he wakes he will feed for 15 - 20 minutes and its back to bed, fast asleep - until he wakes again for another feed. He is breastfed. I have tried not feeding him to see if he will go back to sleep but he will "scream" the house down for a hour to a hour and half before I give in and feed him.

He has never slept a night for us yet - the best he has gone is 4 - 6 hours.

I don't know how much longer I can go on with so much disturbed sleep. I could put up with it when it was every 4 hours but every two hours is killing me.

Am I the only person this is happening to? Would really appreciate some help.

Luckiest Mum In The World

My son is 9 months old and does the same thing. Friday and Saturday night he was good but then Sunday night it was hell and then I have to try and work all day. With my eyes hanging out off my head..
And I also have a 3 & a half year old girl to look after which she is very demanding at times.

My son also has not slept through the night yet he has slept about 6 hours some times. But most nights he is up 3 to 4 times a night. My son is also breastfeed I have tried formula as a top up at night time just before he goes to bed but this has made no difference.
Reading your forum is just everything I go through I feed him and he goes straight back to sleep but it takes me heaps to fall back to sleep and its like when I do hes up again..

I feel like i am a bomb about to explode.......

I am sorry I am not much help as I have no solutions..

boy 17/2/05 & girl 31/5/02

Sign in to follow this topic