Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Cold hands Lock Rss

Hello ladies,

Do any of you have the same problem with your babies? I always dress Tahlia appropriatly to the weather + what ever she needs to cover herself to keep warm but no matter what I do, she always has freezing cold hands from about 1.00 am onwards. She hates mittens (just cries the poor thing) do you ladies have the same problem? Any solutions?

Cheers, Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

It seems a common problem this one. I use to put mittens on my DD when she was really little but like Tahlia - she hates them now. I can tuck her little arms under her blanket at night which works well - as long as she isn't wresless and moving around a lot. From what I have read and people have said, it doesn't harm them. I am curious if it would wake them though.

Best of luck !

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

All 3 of mine end up with cold hands as they sleep with them up near their head. They don't wake and if I move them under the blanket they pull them straight back out again! Since it doesn't bother them I just leave it.

I always have icy hands and feet...even in summer! I have heard it's got something to do with circulation and the best thing is to massage them gently to get the warm blood circulating.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic