Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Full Time Mum Lock Rss

Just wondering how many other mums have decided not to go back to work?

I am very fortunate that I don't need to go back to work, I love being at home looking after my 7 month old boy but do sometimes get bored! not often though Patrick keeps me pretty busy!

I didn't really like the job I was doing before I had Patrick so that has played a huge part in me not working.

Would love to hear from other mums who want to chat my email is [email protected]

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melis,
I also love to say home with my 11 month old son Jackson. I dont want to miss a thing. I used to work as a Beauty Therapist so it was easy for me to do this from home for some extra cash and also to keep up my skills and do the things I love doing.
So I am lucky to have the best of both worlds.
Id love to chat somtime- [email protected]

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Hi Melis,
I too am a full time mum and loving it. I have been a full time mum since I had no.1, 10.5 years ago. I did do a lot of volunteer work at my older kids school for a while, which I miss now, but I had to give that up just before my son was born. (now 9 months). When he starts school, I will proberly start my volunteer work again.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi,

I am a full-time mum and have been since I had my son almost 3.5 years ago! Now I have my little 4 month old daughter to keep me on my toes aswell as my liitle boy! I love being around them all the time and experiencing all their milestones! I wouldn't swap this job for thw world!!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi everyone

Well I do work 1.5 days a week as we need the extra money but like you I would much rather stay home with Aimee who will be 1 next week.
I really treasure the time we spend together during the week and it is so good to watch her grow up.
I dont think I will work anymore days then what I am doing now as we are planning to have another baby next year and I want to be a full time mum then.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic