Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sagging breasts Lock Rss

Just reminiscing my pre-baby days when i was a perfect 10C (sometimes D)....*sigh*......now im a saggy 10dd. I feel totally unattractive looking at them. Can anyone recommend a good firming cream or types of excercise? Pls share yr tit bits (hehe)

Quinnie and Remy (03/12/05)

Love the 'tit bits'
I found that getting a really good bra for support and getting fitted for my post baby boobs was the main thing. Doing push ups (from the knees) has firmed my muscles on my chest.
Also try lying on your back on a bench or the bed feet flat on the floor and using dumbells or a couple of tins of food lift in each hand - start at your chest then straighten your arms up try to keep your back as straigth as and don't put the wieghts over your belly or head.
You probably could ask your gp for some other exercises and the correct way to do them too
hope that helps

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

know how u feel babe
i am 50kg i do have a very good body many would say(although i do not look at myself naked as i think im way too thin)
before having lil i was a 10c
when i was breasfeeding they were a double D
i looked like one of those silly women off bay wacth im suprised i didnt knock myself out when i jogged(hahahahahaha i never jog)!!!!!!!!
now they are a 10a and sag they are foul i think its from all that stretching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic