Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Support needed... Please Lock Rss

Ok, this might get a little long sorry.

My fiance is in the Army, he has been home 2 weeks after spending 2 months away. He went back to work today & came home tonight telling me he is going away next week for another 2 months, then he will be home for a month & then overseas for 6 months.

I'm struggling at the moment, all this has been dumped on me so quickly. We only moved to QLD in January & I dont know anyone here. All my family is in SA.

I dont know how I am going to cope over the next 9 months or so. He is going to miss bubs first b'day, first xmas (well, he was here last year but only 2 weeks old). There is so much he wont be here for.
oh honey you poor thing
i dont know how your coping already
your a much stronger woman than i am
does he have like an web cam or something so he could see you and bubs every night????
oh i feel so much for you
xxxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Big Hugs to you Sharon my In Laws are in the air force and i know how hard it was for my DH growing up with them away sometimes.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Hey shar that is alot on your shoulder especailly with no family to help you out with bubs and housework and etc. He must feel awful about missing on his first christmas and birthday and they a so specail for parents to have forever.

I live in Queensland if you ever want to meet up and go for coffee together just to get you out of the house and your little boy can play with my daughter?

My partner is starting to work away from home now he is leaving on this Tuesday and he cames home every two weeks and home for 3 days and that is going to be like that for 8 months so I sort of know how you feel but I think you already have my email address but if you dont have it.

[email protected]

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

hello! i am sorry to hear your hubby is always away. i know how hard it is live away from family asewll, all my family live away aswell.
were abouts do you live in queensland, i am in mackay, my friends partner wants to join the army, well he always has but has had some issues to sort out now he is over them and can join and she doesn't want him to either for the same reason, i could not deal with it either i get so excited when aaron is due home and to think i would have to wait that long, i think you have done awesome so far adn the webcam idea is a good idea, try that and good luck with everything.
hey shar,

i know how u feel i have a bf and his ex army man and i use to live in qld and i moved to south australia for him and his 2 kids i dont know many people here i have msn add me [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic