Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

depression and babies Lock Rss

is anyone else on here at the mo who has experienced depression, either b4 or afta baby?
i'd love someone to chat to.

Kimberlee, SA, 3.5y/o girl - hurler syndrome

yes when my bub was 4 months old me and my partner were fighting alot i felt like i was going to have a break down
i left for a week
now we have been communicating alot better but i still feeel like this desperate house wife at times lol
if you ever want to chat add me to ur buddies list
[email protected]

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi i've just been told i have pnd it's horrible! I'm horrible to live with at the moment. I don't know about you but i feel like i'm going crazy sometimes on moment i want to leave my partner the next all i want him to do is cuddle me. I cry at the drop of a hat and i have never really been a cryer. If you want to have a chat would love to.
hi Kimberlee

i would love to chat to u about pnd i have a 2yr old and a 2mth old boy and i think i have pnd im so worried about going to a gp to talk about it i feel stupid and a failure if i do please send me an email because i think if u vent your problems to someone that understand and empathises with u it may help
[email protected]

carissa

I had some depression after my daughter was born and I felt that I wasnt made to be mum and that I didnt know how to cope with everything and especailly being a first time mum and didnt know what im doing and how, but awhile I felt closer to my daughter and I couldnt imagine not having Jaye in my life and she is my life.

But I know that sometimes had to force myself to feed Jaye cause if I didnt feed her than I felt like had failure to be a mum and that made me feel awful inside to feel that about my own child.

But now its all great and we are doing great as a family just took awhile to get use to everthing.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic