Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

tireddd Lock Rss

hey gals
how u going ?
well i been trying to get my bub to sleep for the last hour ! and im at the stage of getting fed up and wish i had someone else that could go in and try settle him.........oh the joys of being a single mum hahaha. just thought id have a bit of a whinge and see if there is anyone else out there who just feels like crying by the time u get ur bub to sleep because ur so exhausted ?
my bub usually sleeps really well but he has glue ear n teething atm so its undastandable that he is unsettled. poor darlin.

Danni, WA,

oh swettie u can whinge to me if u like
i was like that only a week ago ha ha ha

i gave up and did controled crying
3 nites later bub is slepping through
but god its hard hearing them call out
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Danni my hat goes off to you. As annoying as my DH is (most days), I am greatful to have that extra set of hands. Have you any family / close friends to support you? I know that can be more trouble than its worth at times though.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

it took me until kaitie was 9monthds old b4 i could do comtrolled crying. now she's 13 & 1/2 months and back to waking up for breast feed three times a night.
i too am sooo tired. sometimes it doesn't feel like i've even been to bed.
that interfeares with my depression and then i get all sad too.
actuarlly i'm having a real downer right now. but i don't want to depress any of you with that.
i do remember a few times when kaitie just wouldn't go to sleep. in the end i felt like tearing out my hair and i had to just let her cry herself to sleep.

Kimberlee, SA, 3.5y/o girl - hurler syndrome

Sign in to follow this topic