Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

When to have another baby? Lock Rss

My husband and I are talking about becoming pregnant again when our daughter is 1 year old, I was wondering what it would be like with a new born and a 21 month old at the same time.
Any advice or suggestions? What are the best age gaps do you think?
my hubby wants another one now,and bubs is only 5 months!!!!
i'm like "get away from me with that sperm" lol
we're going to try when Lillie is 2.i want to enjoy watching her grow up,yes im clucky now but i think i can hold out
lol
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi my sister inlaw had a other baby when her first son was just turn 2 years old and her 2 boys a great little boys but she has got her hands full with doing the household and working part time and looking after to 2 boys.

Now Hayden is nearly 3 years old and Kai is nearly 1 years old but she said she wish that Kai came when Hayden would of been 4 years old but dont get me wrong she loves her boys and its hard work with 2 under 3 years old.

Plus do you want a other one straight away or wait for a while and can you afford another one?

my partner and I we have a daughter who is 10 months old and when she is 4 years old we a going to have one than so Jaye can help out and be a big sister.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic