Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

i know its not fair Lock Rss

Oh mums who are not in my situation please don't be mad at me.
i weigh 48kg.(yukky) and struggle to fit a size 8
i gained 17 kg during pregnancy and loved it but i seemed to loose it all giving birth.
is there any mummys out there who have some fantastic tips to putting on weight and keeping it on.
i eat pasta etc late at night i do not exercise and have milkshakes every day,i am also no longer brestfeeding and have NEVER smoked
i promise when i look in the mirror i am so close to tears it looks like skin covering bones.and i am so sick of strangers looking at mer as though i must be some drugged up mother. please help i hate my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I am sorry to hear you hate the way you look but just thought I'd let you know you are not alone in being slight after kids

After two kids I am lighter than I was pre-preg before Ryan but I eat what I want and exercised heaps more before kids. Did you have a desk job before kids? This is what I put it down to. I used to sit at a desk writing reports all day before kids. Now I'm a SAHM my day never stops so I figure I just must be burning more energy.

Personally I am happy that I don't have to worry about what I eat, but if you really want to put on weight there are protein shakes and other supplements that would help you put on weight if this would make you feel more comfortable in your body

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hey Mimmy,

Have you consulted a doctor?? or a Dietition?? Most people think that dietitions are just for us not so small people, but infact there are a lot of people out there in your situtation and not being able to put weight on. They maybe to give you some advice on gaining the kg's.

Even though I am not in your situation, I have a friend that is, its horrible for her because everyone thinks she has a eating disorder and try to counsel her when she doesnt.

A lot of people would say, eat as much KFC and Macca's as you can, and while that may put on a few kg's you have to look at the down sides too like increased colestrol and all that.

The only bit advice I can give you is this, my dad was a pretty slight guy and worked hard so to stop him from losing to much weight he use to drink Horlicks at night time. Its a malt drink, you can get in the supermarket, its in the coffee and tea isle. It tastes fantastic, you mix it up with milk.

I hope your struggle ends soon. Like I said, try getting some help from a dietition.

Good Luck and keep us updated

Missy

Nth Qld 2 year old Shannon

Sign in to follow this topic