Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Irregular periods & upset tummy Lock Rss

I have a 10 1/2 month old son, born by caesar. My first period did not return until he was 5 1/2 months, probably due to breastfeeding solely until then. I have only just had another period a couple of weeks ago, other than that I have had one episode of brownish spotting. I have also had bouts of tummy upsets since he was born, with sudden diarrhoea then back to normal. I can't pin point anything in my diet that sets it off.
Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I hate going to the doctor without a good reason!
Any info would be appreciated.
i would go to the doc

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

my son is 8 months and i still havent had my period i only breastfed until he was 8 weeks as we had problems, i have had an upset tummy the last couple of days and havent had a change in my diet i just put it down to gastro (sp?) or something similar, i would deffinately see the doctor if this is a reacurring problem. i think 10 1/2 months of diarrhoea on and off is a good reason! so off to the doc with you!!

Sarah and Kai almost 1year 6 teeth and walking

Sign in to follow this topic