Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Tony Ferguson Weight loss Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well.

I've been struggling to lose the weight after my DS was born A YEAR AGO THIS WEEK!!

So, I have heard of a few success stories with this Tony Ferguson Weight Loss plan with diet shakes etc.

Has anyone been on it, if so, was it successful? How much weight lost and what's the general deal? Is it two meal replacements a day? Do they taste nice?

Sorry for the list of questions, just hoping someone may be able to share a personal experience story with me.

I will ask Tony Ferguson Chemist, but they want to sell it to me so of course they will say it's good!

Thanks!

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Hi elle,
I have been on the Tony ferguson weight loss plan for 10 weeks now and i have lost 15.1kgs and 10 cm off my waist.. I really recommend this program as i have found it the best..
You just have the 2 shakes very nice (5 or 6 diff flavours i think) and for dinner you have your protein chicken, fish, steak watever and your veges that you are aloud.. If you want any more answers let me know...
Thanx Shell

Shell,

Sign in to follow this topic