Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Looking after yourself with a Baby
  5. How do I get rid of that baby belly..

How do I get rid of that baby belly.. Rss

Hi,Almost 5 months ago I had a beautiful healthy boy, by c-section and now have a belly which I can't get rid of. We walk as a family almost 6 days a week for about an hour but still have that jelly belly.
I have been told about sit-ups, crunchies and other sorts but as I have 2 artifical hips I am limited to certain exercise. I have lost 5.5 kilos in almost 2 months by walking an eating right but would just love some help on how to get rid of that jelly belly.Any sort of advice on excercise would be greatly appreciated. Any sort would be fanastic..
Hi Kat,
I am currently doing an exercise program that I made up my, but most of it involves sit up and crunches etc, but I do have some that you will be able to do. If you are interested email my at traceyl01@hotmail.com and I will send them too you. ( They might be a bit to long to explain how to do them in a post on this site.)
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

have another baby lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi all,
Some one sent me an email asking me for the exercises I mentioned in my post above. Hubby was mucking around on the computer and having a look at another email in my account, and he accidently deleted you message with your name and email address. If you send it to me again, I will be happy to send you the exercises.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic