Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. More about twins' development

More about twins' development Rss

I am a mother to a 2 1/2 yr old toddler and 6 mths old twins. I hope to find more mums out there that could relate to bringing up twins. what does your 6 mths old twins weigh now? My older twin daughter is 8 kg and younger twin son is 7.7 kg. My elder toddler daughter was much heavier at that time so I am a bit worried about their weight.
Hi sskphua
I am a mother of twins who are 5 and a half months old, my son is around 9 kilos and my daughter is just over 8 kilos. My son was 6.1lbs when he was born at 36 weeks and my daughter was 5.6lbs. I am consently getting comments of how healthy they look (I,m sure it,s the polite way of saying aren,t they chubby). My doctor says they weight for this age is great, my son in his blue book scale is above average and my daughter is average. If I was you I wouldn,t worry they are doing great too and are by no means underweight for their age. Good Luck with everything.

Lil, 5mths

I have 5 mth old twins, a boy and girl. I had them at 37 1/2 weeks. Brayden, the eldest by a minute, weighed 5pound 9ounces, and now weighs 6.8kg. Hayley weighed 5pound 10ounces and now weighs 5.9 kg. Hayley didn't put on weight for a month 2 months because she has reflux. I wouldn't worry about theor weight. I know i'm no doctor, but they sound fine to me. If anyone would ever like a chat, my email addy is natasha_j_ling@hotmail.com

Tash
Sign in to follow this topic