Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

SOCKS Rss

arghhh... i dont know how many times i have lost kayden's socks, its becoming a bit of a joke. HE has all these odd ones now and im thinking he might just have to wear odd socks all the time!
Where have you found socks that fit, and fit well. I have always found that the stretch is just too stretchy, or its way too big for his ankle or even they are too small for his feet but fit his ankle. I cant seem to keep them on! ANY SUGGESTIONS? and is any one else having this problem?
Also now that he has discoverd he can flick his feet around together and they fall off he thinks its funny!
maybe on odd sock's day he can wear a pair for a change! HAHA

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

I've given up trying to put socks on Jacob's feet because they don't last long now that he's discovered his feet. He pulls them off and sucks on them.

I found Best & Less are great for babies socks!

Good luck
The only socks I can keep on master 11 weeks are made by bonds and they have those grip soles. Not sure of the exact name but they have an elasticised top and he has not kicked or slid them off yet!!

Kel,nsw, Girl '97 & Girl '02 & Boy '05

Hi, i agree with Jana the bonds ankle socks are great,they never fall of day or night,but i have found Big W has a 3 pack of Rio ankle socks(they have rio grips all over the bottom)that are great & Target also has a Target brand pack of 3 ankle socks(also with grips all over the bottom,the little girls has butterflies,i think the boys have cars as grips) that dont come of ever!!!Later on in the day as it gets cooler i put a slipper type sock over the top for $3.99 from coles or wooleys were the dummies are. Good luck,but i cant promise the washing machine wont make one sock disapear as it so often does!!LOL, Nikki smile

sounds like every one has some HElpful HINTS! thanks guys!
i have started trying to use booties with the ribbons in them... it has been unsuccessful, so will give something else a go!

i bought shoes! they seem to keep the socks on his feet!!

Hi everyone. Our Little Woollies might be worth a go: www.facebook.com/littlewoolliesnz

Hand knitted merino baby/toddler boots that are great at staying on. Comfy, machine washable. 4 sizes and 11 colours. We send all over New Zealand. smile
Sign in to follow this topic