Huggies Forum

Swimming Lessons Lock Rss

My eldest was 6 months, but we've decided to wait until 12 months for our 2nd. It's too much of a hassle to get both of them intop the pool and we didn't find the first 6 months to be that great. Don't get me wrong, they were definately fun, but we use my In-laws pool and spa quite often so the boys are used to water. I think starting them a 6 months is more for children who are unfamiliar with water and who don't have easy axcess to a pool. Everything we did in the first 6 months with Alexander, we can do with Marshall at his grandparents place for free!!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

Hi Dette, we had already changed groups, the first group for this term was right in the middle of Mack's sleep time..and the first lesson was a waste of time, she was nearly asleep on my shoulder. In that group, the level of half of the group was even higher than the one we are in now!! Anyway, I have decided to give it a miss this term, and we'll take it up again later in the year.
Mackenzy was 9 months when we started, and I found this a great age as she had started to understand a lot of what we were telling her to do.

Michelle
My girl was 8 months old when we started her baby swimming lessons
Put your baby in swimming school.
Sign in to follow this topic