Huggies Forum

Clean shopper Lock Rss

HI I was just wondering if anyone has one of those cleanshoppers and if they fit the newer trolleys that are wider. I have a new Woolies and Coles in my area and there trolleys are wider, I am looking to buy a clean shopper but need to know if it will fit where I do my shopping. Thank you.
Hi

To anyone that is interested i ordered the clean shopper anyway as they offer a 30 day money back. I used it today in one of the wider trolleys and it does fit. It was great it kept my son amused and stopped him from coming into contact with any germs taht may have been on the trolley. I would recommend this to any mum.

Bye
Just wondering. What is a clean shopper?

Thanks

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

A clean shopper is a quilted thing that goes over the trolley where the kids sit. It covers all areas that they can touch. I got it because my son likes to chew on the metal bar in front and now he can because he will not come into contact with any germs. The clean shopper comes with its own seat belt as well, so you don't have find a trolley with one that is not brken or totally disgusting. If you want to have a look go to their web site www.cleanshopper.com.au it is worth a look. It also kept my son amused. It has pockets for drinks and snacks as well as little loops for their toys. It is the best thing I have bought in ages. Well worth the money. I now my description probably hasn't helped much, but have a look.
Bye
Thats an excellent idea. My little girl has just started sitting in the trolley and i was using a blanket but this looks pretty good.

Thanks

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

I just got one about 2 months ago & I now could not do without it, Paige is only 7.8kgs at 12 months & is too small for the seat in the trolley but the clean shopper has given her the extra padding needed for her to sit in the trolley.
I could have sold about 20 as everytime I go to the shops I get stopped & asked where I got it from.
Hi Jelli, where did you get it from? Do you have to order online or can you get it from baby stores?

jen, mum to sahra born 28.6.04

that is such a good idea i would also like to know where you get them from. I am forever wiping those seats cause not only does 100's of bottoms go in there but they are often left outside where anything can happen.

mum of two beautiful angels

Hi

They are a great idea aren't they. I ordered mine online from www.cleanshopper.com.au. But i can give you the number that is on my reeipt it is 1800 635 389. Try them they might know if you can get them from a shop ar organise an order over the phone. Oh and they are really nice to deal with which helps. Hope this helps.

J & J's mum
Hi,
J & J's mum has given all the details I was going to add, I ordered mine online & got it the next day!
I ordered one of these too as my little one kept trying to suck on the metal of the trolley. I havent' tried it in the new bigger trolleys as yet but I think it would fit.

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

The clean shoppers are FANTASTIC!!!!! They are the best thing ever, I would recommend them to all new mums! I shop at Bilo and they have those wide trolleys, they fit really well. Iam the same I think I have sold about 20, as every time I shop someone asks where I got it. But surely the best buy ever!!!

Jordan 7/3/01 & Ashleigh 5/4/04

Sign in to follow this topic