Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Sleeping in a cot! Rss

My 4 1/2 month baby boy, use to sleep in his pram, he is now in his cot, but to get him there, he sleeps on a boomerang pillow, he hasnt rolled over in his sleep yet, but im scared he is going to and his face will be in the pillow!
Any Suggestions!!
I have found with my little boy that he use to do that until i found a smaller version of our bomerang pillows. He can roll on to it so you don t have to worry about that. Try that.
Try what's called a tea tree bed you can get them from any baby shop. With them if and when he does roll it doesn't matter so much because the are made from natural fibres.I used one for my girl until she was to big for it she loved it they feel quiet secure in them too,she rolled onto her tummy to sleep as soon as she could roll at least with one of those you don't have to panic.I now have the pillow to match for when she get's a little older. I definately recomend them to anyone.Good Luck
I don't have any suggestions, sorry. But please find another way. It only takes seconds for them to suffocate.I know somebody who lost their 6month baby to cot death.I have a 6mth boy and he has nothing in his cot but his blankets tucked in tightly at the bottom of the cot and an activity centre on the side of cot.I couldn't imagine losing my kids.My son isn't the easiest to get to sleep in his cot I usually have to cuddle him to sleep but by having something for him to look at and touch and it plays music and some mobiles on the roof he is happier in there.
I have to agree with you. I was nieve enough to start that habit with my daughter. When I told the health nurse she nearly freaked.
Funily though, what i thought was going to be a ruff battle went by without a hitch. She didn't even notice!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic