Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Huggies Nappies too tight..

Huggies Nappies too tight.. Lock Rss

Hi...
Does anyone have the same problem as me????
My baby girl is 3 1/2 months old and weighs 6.7kilos and am using the Huggies Crawler nappies but they seem to be too tight around her thighs..it leaves an elastic marking all around them as if it's too tight. This happend again when she was in the Infant size nappies and therefore I changed to the Crawler size. Could this cause any harm with the tight elastic markings on her legs day after day?? Should I try to keep the nappy off her during the day as much as I can??
I definetly don't want to change brands of nappies as Huggies are too good.
Any advice would be great!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

you could try the next size up nappies

when her nappy is off does the mark fade

if you are still concerned contact cyh or something similar (whoever does babies checkups)

gail SA 4 girls 17months apart 1 set twins

it sounds like the blood isnt getting to her legs properly..
how much length is in the nappy, could you pull it down and do it a little looser? if not a bigger size, if thats not a choice either then you will have to change.

Mel, Mummy to Krysta 07-04-04 and Chloe 10-11-06

Think of how you feel when wearing things that are too tight. Imagine the discomfort bubs is in. i would highly reccomend changing sizes and brands if need be.

Remember its whats best for bubs that counts, and nappies that are too tight cna causing discomforts aren't best.

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

Thanx for your replies....
Im gonna try the next size up and see how she goes...but the next size I think is for 10 to 15 kilos wont that be too big especially around the waist??She weighs just under 7 kilos...Will try them anyway in the next few days and will let you all know.

Hey Isabella,

I'm just wondering, when your bub is actually wearing the crawler nappies, can you comfortably put a couple fingers in the leg?? It just that they are very flexible (the elastic and all) and I'm just wondering if it's just imprint marks, but not actually too tight, you know how sometimes if you sit on a bumpy seat for a while it leaves marks on your skin or like your underwear may leave some marks on your skin even though it's not actually uncomfortable??

I would've thought the next size would be far too big also. I know how you feel about not wanting to change brands though, Huggies are so good.

Would love to hear how things go.

Smiles,
Shanna
Shanna I think your right...There does seem to be finger space in the leg part and could only be imprint marks..I did purchase the next size anyway but they are HUGE!!!
Thanx to all who replied...its so nice to know there are so many lovely people out there that really care about others/bubs and provide really great advice.
smile

Hey again Isabella's Mum,

Great that things are ok. Thought the bigger ones would be too big.

For my part, you're so welcome, I hope to hear you around. smile

Take care,

Shanna
not a good site to recommend this but snugglers up to 8kg are great. my little boy is 31/2 month and 6.5kg and they're perfect

Christine-Brandon born 18/8/04 Drew born 11/2/06

I had a post delete her for suggesting trying another bran, and i didnt even mention a brandname :S

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

yeah didn't think it'd be allowed...just lucky i guess

Christine-Brandon born 18/8/04 Drew born 11/2/06

Sign in to follow this topic