Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

huggies nappies! Lock Rss

good morning mummys,just curious to know does everyone on this forum actually use huggies nappies?
Hi Everyone

Can I suggest that answers are kept to a "Yes/No" format when answering this post. Whilst we appreciate that not all of our members always use Huggies products we choose not to promote other brands on our website.

Thanks for your understanding on this.

Kind regards
Lauraine

Forum Moderator
Yes I do, I only buy them when on special at the supermarket and they work roughly the same as other brands.

Between the supermarkets and BIG W they generally are always on special

I havent had any problems with them. I have heaps of people tell me how they at some stage put there bubs in other brands to save on cost but didnt work as well.

I sound like a walking advertisement dont I..LOL
yes i do
i have tried lots and these are the most absorbant

Lillie....1 year old!!!

use huggies as they are the most absorbent and like most buy up when they go on special!

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

Yes and No

Use them at night and when we go out and a change room isn't handy.

Use a cheaper brand during the day and mostly when we go out (where change room is handy).

I do like [email protected]@ies as they are most absorbent and we buy when on sale too!

i do i just brought for the first time today for jake dry nites as his 18 kgs now nappys arnt fitting crash hot he loved the logos on them

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Swear by them!!! When my bub was first born we tried a few of the other 'leading' brands' and i can honestly say that it was a disaster! Changing nappies is bad enough withought having to change clothes every time too because they have leaked. It can be embarrasing too, my partner was holding bub in a shop and she wee'd and it leaked straight out onto the floor. Since then we won't use any other brand, it's just not worth the trouble!

taffy

Hi, I only use Huggies - to me they are the best although some of the sizings in the box can be different (some smaller some bigger ect) My bubs is 4 1/2 months and is in the Huggies Crawlers.

Yes from day one. Havent tried any other brand and dont really want to.
I think they do the job just fine.
i always use huggies. i have tried countless other brands, but has just been a waste of money. ive also tried cloth, but that didnt work for us. huggies are by far the best

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Used huggies right from the moment Khiarah was born...

I still use them, i love me, they absorb the most.

Although I must admit when I am having a "poor" week as I like to call it, Ill buy another brand for the day and huggies for the night.
The thing with other brands is you have to change the bum to many times a day and use up to many and then before you know it your off to the shop to get some more.

Hey I wonder who came up with disposable nappies? How rich would they be smile

Ebony

PS... go the huggies nappies

Sign in to follow this topic