Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

formulas Rss

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for that, I will go to Coles this week and have a look! If there is none there then I will check the chemists!

Thanks

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi Mum78,

I think I have seen SMA formula at Woolworths. It is in a blue tin with the letters SMA in Red, (again I think... not 100% sure). I will keep my eye out for you since we live in the same town.

Michelle
I found karicare gold was thinner than s26 gold and my bub seemed to be cranky so we went back on s26 gold which makes him really gassy. we water his formula down by an extrs 10 to 20 mls and that does the trick. Ive now changed to straight s26 because he is now 6 months and has had a good start with the gold and it seems ok so far.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hi Cuddletwins,

I agree with you. My son is fully bottled feed now and I give him the heinz nurture formula for over 6 month olds and he loves it. He is sleeping all night and putting on weight. So I am happy to stick with it as well.

kellie, NSW, baby aden

HI Kellie. I too have just started my boy from s26 to Heinz Nurture starter formula due to the cost factor. Seems OK so far and will start the follow on formula soon though 2 people told me it made their baby bulk up so Im a bit wary.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Sign in to follow this topic