Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. 4 month old with sweaty feet

4 month old with sweaty feet Rss

my little boy is only 4 months old and seems o always have sweaty feet and hands. Has anyone else experienced this with their little ones????

I just thought it was very strange and he also curls his toes over like he is pointing his toes

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi,

I have a 1 year old daughter now, but when she was younger she always had clammy hands and feet. I used to put it down to either she was dressed too warm or because her hands were always clamped shut. It could also be that heat is released from these areas. If your baby isn't sick I wouldn't worry. Young babies do curl their feet, I think thats pretty normal.
Hi Larnie,

My son is 8 1/2months.

He also gets sweaty feet and found that when he wore socks in winter they would also be smelly/sweaty feet.

: )

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

My 4 1/2 month old always gets sweety feet, the only problem is that they smell really bad!!
I've decided it must be normal as it doesn't bother him...

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

Hi, I thought it was strange my little man's got sweaty feet so young, they are usually cool as well even if he has got booties on, I just thought it was just him, I'm glad it's not. Thanks for opening that one up.
Sign in to follow this topic