Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

What can cause.... Lock Rss

Lots of super stinky baby farts.
DD has been really farty for a couple of weeks. At first I thought it was because she was constipated, but that's not an issue anymore and she's still farting all the time.
Poor thing must have a sore tummy if she's that windy.
Any ideas what could be causing it?

PS. If I don't reply it's because Huggies has been super glitchy for me lately. Hopefully I will at least be able to read the replies though...

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

What has she been eating lately?
Nothing different really.
She's been eating a lot of egg recently, but that started after the wind troubles. Ummmm the only fairly consistent things have been banana, eggs, toast and beef (sausages, mince etc.)

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hmm...I don't know then.
Is she still breastfed? If she is, have you been eating anything a little different?
Zinks!

I don't have anything to add, but sorry to hear Miss E has turned into a stinky farty baby! grin

Sorry, that above post sounds so callus that i don't care she is all windy sad

Hopefully your not offended at my joke....
I'm sure she won't be offended Mummsy....I thought it was a cute comment smile
Yeah she's still breastfed. I haven't been eating anything new either. That's why I'm confused!
Actually, writing that down made me think that I started eating a lot more eggs too - at a similar time to the wind starting. Might try laying off the eggs for a while.
On another note, it's good to see you 'round! grin

Mummsy! Haha definitely not offended! grin I keep thinking I should email you, but I've had heaps going on and I just haven't got around to it. I'll get there one day tongue

It could be the eggs - hopefully that helps smile

Yeah, I pop in on the odd occasion, there hasn't been a lot happening on here though so I don't often reply.

Are you and your family all well?
Athaye wrote:
I'm sure she won't be offended Mummsy....I thought it was a cute comment smile

Glad it wasn't offensive! smile Lovely to see you here!!

Zinkles: Don't stress too much about the email, I think I owe you one! Just figure we will 'hang out' another time wink
It's lovely to see you again too mummsy smile
Athaye wrote:
It's lovely to see you again too mummsy smile

How are you and your family going? Remind me again of the ages...I'm sorry sad Bad memory!
Sign in to follow this topic