Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

very regular Lock Rss

i know this is not a very nice topic but my ds is very regular in the poo department sometimes going 4 times a day.they r quite normal but everyone i talk to work friends etc their bubs r lucky to go 1 time a day.is anyone elses bub like this?
Hi there,

In the past few weeks my bubs has started going 2-4 times a day as well. We figure it is just her getting used to the solids more as she has been eating more in the past few weeks and we have been experimenting with different things.
Hi there,

In the past few weeks my bubs has started going 2-4 times a day as well. We figure it is just her getting used to the solids more as she has been eating more in the past few weeks and we have been experimenting with different things.

I figure its all ok.
I love a good poo chat !!! DD can go anywhere from 2 times a day to once ever 2 days. There are a lot of babies that only crap like once a week. I think that would be so lovely, especially if we could time it for when DH happens to be changing a nappy - lol

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

i know exactly what you mean my DD has been going 2-4 times a day the last couple of weeks also.
i guess some people are lucky when they only go once every few days

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

hello well this isn't th nicest topic but i now where you are comming from, trey has always been very regular since the day he was born, it drives me insane some days but than i think i would rather that than constapated, that is me though
Yes Rochelle I know what you are saying! I think we are sharing the same baby......wink

Jen and 13mth Harvey

Sign in to follow this topic