Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

teething Lock Rss

hi guys,
Just wondering, my baby is chewy everything, alot of number 2 in the nappies, sleeping alot more, gone of his food but what has stumped me is that he has alot of wind and is doing alot of vomitting is this involed in teething?????
I had taken hin to the dr's and they said a bug but it has been now 7 days and i think he is teething...
let me know what you think.
thanks

tina

Its always hard to say from a thread, but it sounds a lot like DD when she was teething (around the same age as your bub). Its so hard, as the list of teething symptoms really covers just about every-thing than can happen with a bub. They can take so long to actually cut through too.

Either way, I hope your bub picks up soon as no doubt its pretty hard on all of you.

ps What did your doctor recommend? I mean, did he say to give your bub some panadol or any-thing like that?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

not sure either,some of it for sure sounds like little teeth coming for a visit,is there the red cheeks?drooling?
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic