Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. All her teeth at once??!!!

All her teeth at once??!!! Lock Rss

Bubs went to the health clinic the other day for her monthly weigh etc.She is 5 months and currently has no teeth but started teething 3 weeks ago
The nurse inspected her gums and told me her bottom 2 would be through within a few weeks,she gasped then told me that ALL her top teeth were there as well waiting to decend...
What can i expect???
Did anyone elses bubs teeth do this???
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I have not heard of ANY case where ALL babies teeth come through at once. They might be moving around as may daughters are. She has her bottom two and two front two ALMOST through. The others look like little WHITE BUDS but are not coming through only moving around.

From what i have heard, usually they come one at a time, sometimes two at a time... but usually not all at once.

Try to have a look on things about development on the net. I have never heard of a case where ALL the top ones come througha at once. Have u asked a paediatrcian???

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Hi mimmy I have heard that babys can get all their teeth together but Jaye hasnt got any at all and we a still waiting for one and poor lillie she would be feeling awful and her gems would be hurting like anything and other day I notice Jaye has a teeth that is breaking though the skin but still hasnt pop up but you can feel it when you put gel on her gems.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic