Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

overdue Rss

I am overdue with my 3rd baby, i have tried just about everything,exept the caster oil one, which i do not want to try. i am after any ideas in hoe to get this labour into action
have you tried having sex?,Iwent into labour within 24 hours after trying that one. Good luck.
I've heard that eating licorice can bring labour on. I had some a couple of days before I went into labour with daughter but it was probably just a coincidence as she came 2 days early. Good luck!!
Do some exercise. The night I went into labour
I got up at 12 am and did aeroboics.(just Lightly.)

GOOD LUCK
I spent all day the walking around a Caravan and Camping Show and went into labour around 3 hours after arriving home.

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

hi
they say eggplant speeds it up.
The day before I had my baby I ate pasta with (five brothers sauce) eggplant & parmezan.
coincidence?? who knows but it worked for me.

mary.NSW 11 month baby

I danced around the loungeroom, while picking out my labour music, the day before I went into labour, 2 months early!!

Tammy, mum of twins, Madeline & Patrick

well hopefully you found something to bring your labour on! Otherwise you must be VERY overdue as it is now June. I loved reading what the other mums did to "get it out!" as i can remember saying when i was 4 days over with our 3rd baby. First one was right on due date, second was 2 weeks early and No.3 just had to be running late! AND he was 9lb8oz and 57cm long! Not bad for my short 5'2 bod!
Anyway, hope all is going well with your new eddition:)

Jacquie, NZ, 3 sons.

P.S. I tried having an Internal (from the midwife of course), Evening Primrose Oil, and Rasberry Leaf Tea... Started all these 2 weeks before the due date...guess it didn't work hahahaha! They come when THEY are ready smile

Jacquie, NZ, 3 sons.

Sign in to follow this topic