Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. WHEN DO BABIES START TO TEETHE ?

WHEN DO BABIES START TO TEETHE ? Lock Rss

Hey there!
my daughter Evie cut her first tooth yesterday!!!! she will be 5 months this coming thursday! she had benn very irriatated since she was about 3 months...
i was so excited yesterday, shes a bit girl now!! ha ha!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

oops sorry, i mean big girl!!.................

Congratulations for your first tooth!! Well Evie's anyway. Can't wait for Jayden's to finally pop through.

Take Care

Emma & Jayden, WA

I think it is an individual baby thing. I have 6 month old twins. Jaz has been drooling and chewing everything (including nipples-ouch!) for about 2 months now and there is nothing there. So we were very surprised to find two little pearls in the bottom jaw of Jaime who has done none of these things. Maybe it's a boy/girl thing-she has just got on with it while he is doing the whole big lead up!
thanks mrspappy!
Evie was and still is doing all the things you said Jayden was doing,so it can't be 2 much longer, but you never know their all different! when it gets really bad apart from bonjela, i just use panadol(as well as cooled teething rings) I hope you all cope ok! take care
Sam

Hi Lisa,

Olivia is 15 weeks and just cut her first tooth 2 days ago with the second on the way any day now.

She started to show the signs about a month ago. Everyone said, No, she's too young. She was dribbling heaps, chewing her fists, had bright red and hot cheeks and also diarrhea (spelling??).

Thankfully she got through it pretty well. She was miserable but not really cranky and still slept through the night.

It turns out I was also an early teether too.

Sign in to follow this topic