Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Help Rss

I have a 4 mth old and have found out im pregnant again!
Congratulations!
While I wouldn't like to be in you situation, a friend of mine fell pregnant when her 1st child was only 3 months. Luckily she had another girl, (the day before her 1st daughters 1st birthday). She said that while it was hard work, it was great having the girls close together, as now they get along really well (like twins do). They can share everything like clothes, make up & feelings etc. Her trick was to get them both into a routine, especially the older one. Her husband was away for work, and wasn't there to help to her, so she did it all on her own. The girls are now as close as any two sisters could be. She also has another 3 children younger then them!! All I can suggest, is take each day at a time, and sleep when ever you can. It may be tuff to start with, but it will get easier. Again my Congratulations to you and your family!!
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Wow congratulations. Ithink! Well how are you coping with number one? I found the first six months are the worst. My son is 10 months old. I am trying to get preggers. I just think how much he has grown in this 10 months. He is such a little boy now. In 9 months time Im sure he will be even easier to handle.
Apparantly it takes your body 5 years to recover fully after having a baby. But do you feel ready?
That is the question. Also do you have family support? Goodluck in any decision you make.

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

R U okay about it?
R U handling your first baby alright?
Do you want another baby?

I'm sure you have either heard all of these questions, or even asked them yourself. I have a 10 month old baby and I'm 3 month pregnant. As long as you are strong, and belive that you can do it, if you want to you will be able to.

I wasnt trying to get pregnant myself, but I wasnt stopping it either. I think that if its gonna happen, it will happen no matter what you do. I meen I got pregnant the first time when I was on the pill, so it was supposed to happen.

If you want someone to chat to feel free to write me at my email address, important_female@hotmail.com.

Congratulations on your new baby, and also for the one on the way.

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Sign in to follow this topic