Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

attitude Rss

I am interested if anyone else is experiencing a little attitude from their child. My daughter is only 9 1/2 months old and she is sometimes getting really cranky with herself and anything around her.
She is a lively little thing, but I am concerned if this is normal at such a young age.

Kelly,Qld,9 1/2month old girl

Hi Kelly, I thought the same thing about my little boy. He starting testing us at about 10 1/2 months old, touching things he wasn't meant to and then banging his head on anything around him if we told him no. We found that by making a fuss over him it made him retaliate more so now when he throws a tantrum like that we ignore him and he soon stops. I always make sure he's not hurting himself but now the tantrums are getting further apart. Is your little girl crawling or walking around? I found that when our boy started to walk he was a lot more content too. So I'm sure there are other children like ours out there, its just a matter of waiting until that light at the end of the tunnel catches up to them!
Hi Kelly and Melissa,
I also found our little man developed an attitude at around 7 months. I conincided with trying to crawl etc. It became worse after spending a month with my sister-in-law and her 19 months old who was walking. I thought it was never going to end, though I was able to find humour in a 9 month old throwing a tantrum. Any way now that Joshua is walking he seems to have changed and is a lot more happier about the world and things around him.

Happy Parenting and Keep Smiling

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

Sign in to follow this topic