Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

HI Rss

Just thought i would drop a line and say hi to all.
I have a 3month old girl who was born on 23 july 04 a hefty 3.84kg and 51cm long Her name is Molliy and it is true the more i am with her the more i love her but it is very triing at times, as we have just evicted her from the room and i think it is harder on me then her, as it has not bothered her at all, but i am loosing all the sleep worring about her. sound like a concerned parent hmm i wonder???

moniy,nt,3mth,girl

Firstly - hi and welcome!! smile

Secondly - I thought I was reading a post by me then! My son was born July 14th (2003 tho, not 2004 lol). He was 3.4 kg (7lb9oz) and was 48 cm in length. We have also just 'evicted' him from our room 2 nights ago! The stress I felt was terrible! It took me well over 2 hours to get to sleep cos I was too intent on listening to his monitor! I was willing him to sigh or cough or something when he was quite too long! Last night was better tho...I went to bed b4 DP and didnt even here him come in so I defiantly slept better. smile

Welcome again!
Hi, my name is Erin. my baby girl was born on june 10, 2003, just thought it was interesting that my other baby girl was born on 23 july 93, exactly 10 years before your Molliy.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hello,
If you feel that you are not going to get any sleep because you are worried about your angel breathing etc, have you thought about getting a breathing monitor? There is one called angelcare (about $200-) and operates as a normal monitor as well as sounding an alarm if you child stops breathing. Peace of mind and mummy sleeps. My husband evicted my little girl at 3.00am the first night she was home because he is a light sleeper and she kept moving around all night. Wasn't happy at the time but in hindsight and looking at friends whose babies are still in their rooms at 18 months I'm glad he made the decision when he did.
Hope you get some sleep soon

Fiona, NSW

my boy jesse was born on the 21/7/03 7lb 13oz 52cm long. jesse was 2 months when he went to his own room and for the first week i could not sleep i had the baby monitor up as loud as it would go and i jumped at every noise now i have it turned down to number 6 and he sleeps all the way through the night and so do i

Karen , Mum to Jesse 21/7/03, QLD

Sign in to follow this topic