Huggies Forum

Frozen Baby Food Lock Rss

has anyone tryed the frozen baby foods?? i got some today and tryed it on nathan my 8 month old and my god he loved it. it really does smell like real food.
its 100% Natural. 100% Pure. 100% Free from Additives.
its just the best thing, hes been really off canned food so i thought i would give it ago as he doesnt like lumpy food so he doesnt like the meat and veg oi make. its has nothing else in it except what they say eg: chicken, cattot, brocili. then thats all that in it no thickners or water or preservatives.
you should try them. they work out to about 30c per cube. money well spent

tamara

Hi Tamara, I saw these cubes just last week, and thought I'd give them a go. Mackenzy has NEVER eaten anything out of a can, I've always made up food for her. But I have often thought it would be handy if she would eat canned food. Anyway, last night I thought I'd give the Motherly (I think) cubes a go. Mackenzy LOVED them. I mixed a carrot and peas with 3 chicken. Yep, it smelled like real food, and even tasted like real food. I'm rapt with them. Both sets of GP's look after Mackenzy while I work, and I'm going to but them to keep them at there places - It's often too hard to think about her lunch before either of us have had brekky.

Cheers
Michelle
Hi there,

I have seen them once, but dont remember where??

I feed Riley only home cooked food, but the frozen blocks would be handy if I needed them for an emergency. smile

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

I tried these on Ashleigh, she loved them!!She is past that stage now but at 6 months they were brillant!I kept a pack at my mum & dads so when we would visit I wouldnt have to cart anything.They are called Motherly cubes and available with the frozen vegies in most supermarkets.They have a chicken and beef range.My mum works in a supermarket and said there is a new fruit range, I havent seen it yet maybe its available in larger supermarkets.

Jordan 7/3/01 & Ashleigh 5/4/04

hi there, i have a 13 months old girl , who i cook up all her vegs and then stored into ice cube trays ..charlotte loves it and it saves alot of time for me especailly in the arvo with a hungry baby..

lilcookiemonster

Hi again....after praising these cubes in am earlier post, Mackenzy has changed her mind, and will now not eat them!! I'm not too bothered, as I don't really mind cooking her foods myself, but I had thought how handy they'd be.

Just when I thought I knew how to play the game.....she changed the rules (again!!!)

Cheers
Michelle
im only just starting solids - what brand are the frozen baby foods... where should i be looking?

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic