Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. HUGGIES NAPPIES ON SPECIAL!!

HUGGIES NAPPIES ON SPECIAL!! Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
If anyone lives in the Caroline Springs area in Victoria Coles has the huggies boxes for $29.99!!!Wipes are also on special.Also if you buy nappies, wipes,wash cloths and change mats you get 500 bonus flyby points. Just wanted to share the bargin with everyone, its not often you can get the nappies that cheap!(Also wasnt sure what forum to add this to,so I hope this is ok.)Special ends Sunday 27th Feb.

Jordan 7/3/01 & Ashleigh 5/4/04

Does anyone know if this is all coles stores on VIC?

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Its only Caroline Springs, All other coles stores are $34.99.

ahh damm when is it going to be central coast specials? hehehehe i wanna get more nappies real soon...

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

hey guys
$29.99 on sale @woolies next monday south coast

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

higgies bulk nappies are on special in adelaide at wollworths starting monday 7th march for a cheap $29.99
now thats cheap

tamara

I am in Sydney NSW and Woolworths has Huggies boxes for $29.99 from Mon 7th to Sun 13th March.

Coles has the huggies bulk pack 30 - 54 packs for $17.98 from 7th to 13th.

~

They are also available at Safeway Vic also for $29.99!!!Sale starts 7th March.

hi there, just reading that u have had a premmie baby as well.i have to..so how is everything going with your baby..it is very hard to have a premmie bay..i worried all the time ,,as my baby is almost 14 months old.she ( charlotte) isnt sitting nor crawling as yet..wish she was...better getting going.catch u soon

lilcookiemonster

Sign in to follow this topic