Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. What age do they start to roll

What age do they start to roll Rss

I was wondering, what was the rough age when babies start to roll from their back totheir tommy. I can't remember when my DS#1 did I;ll have to pull out his records. Reson for asking is I was just filming my DS#2 (7weeks) and the rolled over. He has been almost getting there for a few weeks now. People would not belive me until they saw him nearly do it last week, but ow I have the proof of him actually doing so

Mel, NSW, boy 13/07/03 & boy 27/12/04 new addition

Hi..
Wow thats early! Isabella didn't roll from back to tummy til she was 5 1/2 months and from tummy to back a week after that! But Im not really sure what the usual age is for rolling.

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

wow thats great, my nathan didnt start rolling from his back to his tummy till he was around 5&half months and then crawled the following week.
it is really one of those things where its differant all the time.

i think every baby is different. but mitch was actively rolled from his back - tummy, and tummy - back at 3 months. He started with tummy - back first!

swidya

Hi,

Mylittle girl is 3 1/2 months old now and she is only just starting to roll to one side only from back to front. She hasn't quite rolled right over yet, but I don't think she is too far away. She is now starting to sleep that way aswell as we check her during the night and we find her half rolled to her left side. She does the same thing when on tummy. She half rolls to her left side. So I spose around 5 1/2 months is the average age for rolling?

Bye
Sign in to follow this topic