Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Teeth! Rss

My daughter has been teething and today cut her eye tooth before any others. is this normal??

Tania,SYD,13mth girl. tania_heather@yahoo.com.au

hi well my daughter has just done the same thing she has just cut her first tooth and it is a top right eye tooth. teeth can come in any pattern i am just interested in seeing which one of my daughters teeth is going to come next was your daughter really grizzly when she was getting it? anyway good luck bye nat
Hi Tanya
my daughter cut her eye tooth first too,but after a month it went back in and she cut her bottom tooth.
Its normal they say that teeth move and now I know what they mean.

take care

mary.NSW 11 month baby

thanks Nat and Mary, puts my mind at ease. because you hear so much in which order the teeth should come. Heather has been very unsettled the past few days not sleeping at night at all, where she is normally a great sleeper. fingers crossed it doesnt go on for much longer. I have a strong feeling though the tooth is going to go back down and then we will have to go through this again.
how old is your daughter Nat?

Just reading your message and my daughter 41/2 months has been unusually grizzly the past two nights and tonight in the bath I checked her gums and her top gum seems swollen where I would say her fangs are. So it made me feel more relaxed knowing it is most probably her teeth. What are eye teeth, Ive never heard this term before??? Having said all that she only just pooed yesterday she took 7 days, is this normal??
Karen

Karen,WA,Emily born 4th June

HI karen,
eye teeth are the fang teeth, there is a few different names for them.
I have heard it is normal for some babies to only poo once a week but if she seems in pain because of it i would take her to see a doctor.

hi tania well my daughter is 23 wks old what about your daughter? seeya
Hi Nat, Heather is 21 weeks old, 5 months on wednesday. what date was your daughter born. heather was 15th may

hi Tania well Caprice was born on the 5th of May she was due to come on the 21st May but decided to pop out early so did you have a natural delivery?
Hey Nat,
Heather was also due on the 21st of may, but i had high blood pressure which put me into hospital for a month before i had her, they ended up inducing me as it was getting to high. apart from being induced everything else was natural i didnt have any pain relief which i was very happy about. How about you?

hi Tania
well i ended up being induced to after a long labour some of my waters broke on the sat night and i was having contractions all night and all sun and all sun night and then they put the drip in on mon morning to speed things up cause nothing was happening and then things happened quick caprice was born 12:56 that day they also had to break the rest of the waters to. i never had any pain relief neither i did try the gas but i hated it anyway so i was proud to have a natural labour with no pain relief. i live in victoria and i am 19 almost 20 what about you? so is heather a happy baby? anymore teeth yet? seeya bye
Hello Nat,
I dont think i could have gone that long without pain relief.
Im 22 years old living in sydney have just moved here from canberra. Heather is a happy baby apart from when she is in pain because of reflux. no more teeth as yet. how about caprise?

Sign in to follow this topic