Huggies Forum

Feeling very low Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all the support. Unfortunately on Friday the 30.03.18 we lost the baby. The team we've had at the hospital have been absolutely amazing. I'm grateful that I fell pregnant and naturally and I'm sure we will fall pregnant again and this time everything will be fine. I'm a big believer of things like this happen for a reason and for whatever reason that may be it just wasn't the time for us.
Thank you so much for all the lovely messages. Xxoo ????????
Hello beautiful lady.I understand how was difficult to handle this situation.It's going to be so tough and horrible.Trying to conceive the baby and after getting a negative test.It's quite difficult.But I hope you had to do better.Keep up your thoughts high and positive.I am sure you had a great journey.Think positive, never lose the hopes.Yes, no pain and no bleeding is a good sign to get success.Don't be worried.Be strong and trying to better luck.Have a safe and healthy pregnancy in future.Baby dust to you.Good luck.
Hey. How are you. I think you are doing great. I think it is a great news. There is a hope. You finally have a baby.You are so lucky. My sister faced PCOS since she was 19. She got married when she was 22. She tried to conceive but failed. Her husband loves her a lot and he wanted babies badly. She got so mentally sick. She just thought that she will never be a mother ever. She didn't want to consider adoption. So she decided to go for surrogacy. She wasted 5 years in treatment and then finally she decided to go for surrogacy. She was happy that someone would call her mom soon. So she went to a clinic in Europe and then she was blessed after a long journey.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Kids are really such a blessing. I would suggest whatever problems your facing, keep consulting a professional for them. You don't want to risk anything. Especially with the condition you have. I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck with everything!
OMG! This is terrible. I can't even imagine how you are coping with this. I know it's very tough. But be positive. Try to remain calm. This is life. I'm sure you'll conceive soon again. Sorry about this all. I just pray that you become a mom soon. All the best, sweetie. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your mc. I know it must have been hard. I know because I had a mc a year ago. It was devastating. I conceived naturally too. I really hope you keep your hopes up. keep ttc. It will happen soon. You seem to be very strong women. I know you'll make it no problem. I wish you good luck. I hope to see good news soon. Take care.
I really hope that it's you conceiving and not anything else. Your problem seems very complex. I am not sure if I could recommend you anything. Keep checking. And have faith in yourself. Just try being positive. And I am sure things will turn out great for you. Best of luck. I've my fingers crossed for you, sweetheart. x
Hello beautiful lady.I understand how was difficult to handle this situation.It's going to be so tough and horrible.Trying to conceive the baby and after getting a negative test.It's quite difficult.But I hope you had to do better.Keep up your thoughts high and positive.I am sure you had a great journey.Think positive, never lose the hopes.Yes, no pain and no bleeding is a good sign to get success.Don't be worried.Be strong and trying to better luck.Have a safe and healthy pregnancy in future.Baby dust to you.Good luck
Hello beautiful lady.I understand how was difficult to handle this situation.It's going to be so tough and horrible.Trying to conceive the baby and after getting a negative test.It's quite difficult.But I hope you had to do better.Keep up your thoughts high and positive.I am sure you had a great journey.Think positive, never lose the hopes.Yes, no pain and no bleeding is a good sign to get success.Don't be worried.Be strong and trying to better luck.Have a safe and healthy pregnancy in future.Baby dust to you.Good luck
Sign in to follow this topic