Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. is your baby amused by strange things?

is your baby amused by strange things? Lock Rss

Hi,
Just thought I'd start this up. Wondering if any other parents have strange things that amuse their bubs. Kinda like the whole buying the expensive toy, then they play with the cardboard box!!

My 12 week old daughter is amused for hours on end by watching the ceiling fan!! She giggles and squeals in delight and watches it just go around and around....

Anyone else have anything similar?

Sam and Hayley and bub

LOL! My bub too often gets amused by strange things and a bub at mothers group who is now 6.5 months still is fascinated by the ceiling fans!
hi hayleysmum, how you doing?
I just cracked up reading your post. it made me remember about a month ago,i took jett (now 4mths) to my friends house for the first time and we were sitting on the lounge just talking and jett was staring at her boyfriend, then all of a sudden he cracked up. he thought it was the funniest thing ever. the thing is, her boyfriend wasnt doing anythin. he was just watching tv, not talking, and didnt even look at jett till he was laughed at. lol. apart from that, jett will laugh at the reflection of the lights on the walls.
gotta love kids

Beth

Hi sam I know what exactly what you are talking about my daughter loves the expensive toys as well and Jaye can play with the empty box for ages and loves it but when we give her other toys to her play with she just crawls away and does thing else.

And she also prefers to play with alfilo tin and she loves the sound that it mades and she loves playing with dad's old sunglasses.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

DD totally loves one of the little ducks from the set we got for her bath. You know, the typical little plastic floating ducks. She takes it all over the place, if its not in one of her hands it takes pride of place in her mouth. She bits down on its little tail, making it squeak as she crawls or cruises the furniture. Probably a close second is the remote controls. They seem to provide endless hours of entertainment - lol.

What a great thread !

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

My little one finds it hysterical when you make the piggy snort noise. She laughs no end even though the noise has finished a while ago! More amusing is when she sees her own reflection in the mirror, she sometimes cracks up at that too! What a fun post you started!
Romote controls, provide endless entertainment at our house. and in the arsenic hour between 5 & 6 when bub is a little unsettled his daddy just gives him the three remotes and he is instantly quiet! (they are back in my posession when Biggest Loser starts tho) smile

just want to say....our kids are strange!!!!!!!!

Sam and Hayley and bub

Hi All,
My DD is amused by the heating vent in the ceiling and has been since she was about 4 months old. It still cracks me up and now she has whole conversations with it lol

Hey

Mine too loves the ceiling fan, the tv the one i love the best is when at night she looks behind me and she laughs and carries on to nlothing, no shadows are anything she has a conversation with no one, ghost maybe?

Tiddles, Vic, 3/1/2006 dd

Just wondering if anyone else's bubs is amused by absolutely nothing? I mean, she'll lie there and have conversations with nothing. She'll talk longer to nothing than she will to me. Maybe there are such things as fairies.....

Sam and Hayley and bub

Hi Everyone

This is a great thread. My DS loves to laugh when DH is playing with him he think he is a funny old man.... poor DH and he also loves his play gym he even crucifies himself with it.

Jill,QLD

Sign in to follow this topic