Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

WHATS A 5 MONTH OLD UP TOO Lock Rss

Bubs is trying to crawl,says "Mumma",Bub and Bum
rolls everywhere and loves her pumkin,potato and beef mash(yukkies),what should i be expecting over the next month
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Mimmy
My DS is 5 mths also but when did Lillie start to roll because Thomas tries but hasnt yet and I did not know whether it is due to him being a big boy or not (8.5kgs)
How many times a day to you feed her solids and how much milk? (sorry about all the questions, first time mum and would love to hear what another mum is doing with a baby the same age!!!)
Look forward to hearing from you

Julie mum to Thomas Joseph 21/11/05

Julie, SA, mum to Thomas born 21/11/05

Hey girls when Jaye was 5 months old she was starting to crawling everywhere around the house and having more balance on her bum when sitting down and playing with her toys.

Jaye was 5 1/2 months old when she got her heighchair and she throught she wast the Queen and she was so proud of herself and it was so cute. They also love the swing that you can get for babys and put in your backyard and its fastantic to have for the bubs.

Im trying think what else Jaye did at 5 months old.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi mimmy,

My little one will be 7 months next week. I think this month, for her being 6months she started stay in the sitting position and we just padded around her with pillows in case she toppled (which was when she mainly turned around!). Now at the end of 6 months her sitting is much better and can happily play with her toys on a box in front of her. She is learning to use her thumb more and can pick up things off the floor abit better now rather than just holding it in her fist. Eating heaps and generally more and more active and curious about anything and everything. Lots of different vocal noises also from squeels to fake coughs to lots of smiles and giggles. Mine still wanting to crawl but doesn't quite have the strength but still fun to watch. They are fun at this age when you aren't too tired yourself! Enjoy xxx ps. probably expect a checkup and a vaccinnation I guess also...!!
Hi Ladies
My DS (9/11/05) has just started crawling forwards! We had a couple of days of going backwards which was a crack up! We also discovered today that he can sit up by himself too... I had him sitting in my legs and he reached forward for a toy and stopped himself from toppling over. He thinks he's pretty clever now! I've really been struggling with him being so frustrated at not being able to get places - he really wants to walk and has shown no interest in crawling until the last week. I think he finally realised that it really is true - you have to learn to crawl before you can walk!!
We've been on solids for the last couple of weeks - he's a big boy (9kg) and milk just wasn't cutting it anymore. I'm not enjoying the stinky farts and the increase in pooey nappies - though am enjoying watching his facial expressions with each new taste.
First words last week - Dad Dad Dad... typical! Can't wait to hear Mum Mum Mum!
5 year old DD at home for school holidays and driving me crazy with Mum this, Mum that - ironic hey!

Kerry, WA, DD 09/00 & DS 11/05

Sign in to follow this topic