Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Boys vs Girls Lock Rss

Hi
everytones always telling me that boys and girls develop at differently, I was just wanting to find out if this is true.

My daughter is 8 months olds, she crawls, says mum and nan (starting to say dad), has no teeth yet although im pretty sure one is on its way out. She pulls her self up on to furniture.

Just thought it would be interesting to see if boys do develop slower than girls

Sarah

Kaylas 3 and a half gowing up too fast

Uh, well I guess it depends on what area you are talking about.

I have a 4 year old son and a 9 month old girl.

As a baby my son crawled at 5 months, pulled to standing at 7 months, walked at 11 months.

Now my daughter is not crawling or anything like it yet. She does this roll and shuffle thing, kind of like she is going to start commando crawling but I wouldn't say she is commando crawling.

But she definitely said mum and dad before my son did. At 4 months I heard her say mum. Whereas my son was at least 6 months.
My daughter is 10 months old and her cousin is 2 weeks younger and he is just starting to pull himself up and holding on to things. My daughter is now trying to walk and she is getting there slowly and I reckon in a couple of weeks we will be walking.

But I reckon it depends on the baby itself.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic