Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Birthday Ideas this way please.....

Birthday Ideas this way please..... Lock Rss

Hi,

My little man will be 1year old in two months and I have just begun to think about ideas for his birthday.
I am stuck as I only have a very small house..(Definitely cant fit many people in), and it will be the middle of winter, (Rules the BBq out), Could go out for lunch I guess, just not sure .......

Also ideas needed for presents for 1 year old....
Any ideas would be much appreciated....

Thanks guys...
We are just going to have picnic in a park, easy for us no cleaning. We picked up a big Fisher and Price toy that converts into other shapes. We picked it up on sale. Oh and lots of clothes, sizes 1 &2 for later in the year.

DD 15mth old Munchkin Qld

I dont know if you have them over there but over here we have places like Maze Mania and Freckles Fun house. It's indoor play gyms, You can get them to cater for birthday parties. If not then maybe a family resturant. As for gift ideas is he walking?? you could get him a push along toy.

Good Luck
Missy

Nth Qld 2 year old Shannon

hey where abouts are you from kiwi mum?? are there any play centres near you?

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

how bout asking everyone to bring a plate of food,that way theres much less dishes and mabey for presents:books to help with speech,if winter is coming up mabey some funky pyjamas and a dreesing gown,new gloves,beanie and jacket???
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic