Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. How Much Does Your 8month Old Weigh?

How Much Does Your 8month Old Weigh? Lock Rss

Hello, my 8.5month old baby girl, Arabella weighs 8.5kgs. Just wondering what all the other bubs around this age weigh and what milestones they have achieved?

shaylee, QLD, Arabella 9/3/05

Hi There,

My bub will be 8 months on the 1st December and she weighs 8.2kgs, she was 3kgs born. She is rolling everywhere, saying mama, dada, baba and nana, swaying to music, claps hands, sits unaided for a short time, up on all fours rocking and eats us out of house and home. She is happy with her routine of three meals and two sleeps a day and sleeps 11-12 hours through the night. Im certainly not in any rush for things to happen Im pretty sure that they will happen when she is good and ready.

Susannah NSW

Hi my daughter Sidney was 8 months on the 15th of November, she weighed 8.6 Kg, 19lb! She is doing very well, eats everything and anything, is well and truly sitting and rolling everywhere, but no crawling yet... Her two bottom teeth came through at 6 months and the two top came through last week. I am still feeding her and everyone tells me to wait for the bite! It hasn't happened yet!! Sidney is happy all the time, started to clap hands and I think she waved the other day, can't quite tell. I have also been teaching her baby sign since she was 5 months old. She knows milk, food, more, drink, up, it's great, it's called baby talk for anyone interested..
This age is just delightful, she is so much fun.

Jaime, Mum to daughter Sidney Rae, 15-3-05

Sign in to follow this topic