Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. How many Aden/Aidan's are there?

How many Aden/Aidan's are there? Rss

My son is seven months old and is named Aden. When I was in hospital there were atleast four other newborn babies named aden as well. Spelt different ways. I Was just wondering which other mothers have named there child aden as well.

kellie, NSW, baby aden

My son was born Sept 1st 03 and his name is Aiden John. I actually picked the name obviously because I really liked it but also because it wasn't a name I had heard very often and hadn't ever known anyone by that name. Since I had him, they have popped up everywhere, but I still love th name!!!!

There is another Aiden in our playgroup too!!!

Dayna

Mum to Aiden John (born - 1st September 2003)

I have a friend in Adelaide who's baby is named Aden. Aden is the spelling of the Port in Yemen.
A friend of ours had a girl who she called Aiden she would be about 2 now.

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

That's unusual. Never heard of it being used for a girls name.

Mum to Aiden John (born - 1st September 2003)

Hi there,
I named my first son Aiden. I found the name in a baby book when my mum was pregnant with my younger sister and loved it from then on, but I didn't like it spelt with the "a" (Aidan), so I changed the "a" to an "e" It wasn't a very commen name, but now I hear it everywhere, however they are all younger than my son and my in laws always joke that we have started a craze. My son will be 11 years old in July.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Kellie

My sister named her boy Ayden,and a good friend did also(but spelt it Aiden). Another popular name for boys is Caleb- i am hearing it more all the time
hi guys
my partner and i agreed long before i became pregnant that if we were to have any kids a boy would be Aidan John. he really liked that name and so did i until u actually got pregnant! somehow i got my way and was able to call him lachlan, because of the difficult birth and tim felt sorry for m e i think!

kylie

Sign in to follow this topic