Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat
  5. Starting a new topic about stinky feet so it's not so quiet lol ;)

Starting a new topic about stinky feet so it's not so quiet lol ;) Lock Rss

Dd has summer sandals that are quite enclosed, wears bare feet in them and they are STINKY!! As are her little feet when they come out

What products do people use in shoes? Am presuming that granny Mays stuff is still around but there might be something newer / better now?

Hope everyone's having a nice wknd smile
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Grans is the only thing I can think of other than mixing up your own version with baking soda an
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Grans is the only thing I can think of other than mixing up your own version with baking soda and talc wink

Oooh just saw this online .... To get the smell out of shoes, I put a mixture of baking soda, baking powder, and cornstarch in a pair of cotton socks and stick in the shoes overnight. It works like a charm.

Oooh just saw this online .... To get the smell out of shoes, I put a mixture of baking soda, baking powder, and cornstarch in a pair of cotton socks and stick in the shoes overnight. It works like a charm.

Since I don't have talc but have the other ingredients i could try that. Might do it right now while she's sleeping actually!
I use this for my son's feet
http://www.amazon.co.uk/PediTech-Fresh-Odour-Sp...

His gumboots are so stinky. They are a lost cause now and nothing will get the stink out (tried baking soda, tried odour powders, even sprayed the acti fresh in there) but since using the spray on his feet he hasn't made any other shoes stinky. So I say throw out the sandals, treat her feet and start again!

Sorry, I don't have any stinky feet advice, but hope one of the solutions the other ladies have come up with will help....stinky feet are gross!
I mixed up some b soda powder and cornflour and put it in them directly rather than in a sock... Imagine it'd need replenished every other day tho....

Pixie I couldnt bear to throw them out, I paid a lot of money for them so she has a couple months left wearing them till it's too cold!!!

Might buy some of that stuff you get your boy tho, sounds good
nursenellie wrote:
Pixie I couldnt bear to throw them out, I paid a lot of money for them so she has a couple months left wearing them till it's too cold!!!

Might buy some of that stuff you get your boy tho, sounds good

Ah well, she'll just have stinky feet and sandals for another couple of months then lol. I poured almost a whole jar of baking soda into his gumboots and it didn't do didly squat darn it! He still wears them but I try and limit it.

I just got the spray from the chemist. You spray it every day for a week after their bath then just once a week thereafter will keep them from stinking out future shoes.

Sign in to follow this topic