Huggies Forum

Looking for friendship Lock Rss

Hey my name is Emma I am 23 yrs old and I have my daughter Kaitlyn who is 7 weeks old....... My little Angel!

If anyone wats to add me on fb I am Emma-Louise Hall just write huggies in the request so i know.

My MSN is pink_lancer21@hotmail.com.

I am a first time mum and would love to make some new friends.
Hi I'm Nikki, I'm 25 and have a little boy who's 7.5 months old. I am a first time mum too and would love to chat to other mums!

Hey my name is Emma I am 23 yrs old and I have my daughter Kaitlyn who is 7 weeks old....... My little Angel!

If anyone wats to add me on fb I am Emma-Louise Hall just write huggies in the request so i know.

Hi Emma I just tried to add you, I searched FB and found 4 ppl with the same name as you so I am not sure which one you are.

~

Hi Emma

Im Paula and I have a 6 week old son Ben. I too am looking for friendship and my email is pb-h@hotmail.com so you can find me on FB. I live in Mordialloc, Melbourne if you are near me too smile
Cheers
Paula

Hi Emma I have a 9week old little girl first timw single mum am 24 years old I live in queensland and am too looking for new friends.
My email is debstwb@live.com.au if you would like to chat. smile
Hey ladies, Im looking for new connections awell, I am however i new zealand. I have a 4 month old son. Add me on fb, Kindykid77@gmail.com
hey galls, im ashley i have 2 kidlets my daughter is 3 and i fell preg with her when i was 15 had her at 16 and my handsome son is 9 months.
im currently 19 and living in east gippsland VIC your welcome to add me on FB also just ad huggies to comments so i know where u found me as i dont usually add ppl i dont know.
a.unwin@wideband.net.au

img

hi emma I too am a first time mum my daughter is 4 weeks old and I'm in the same boat, I've never been a sit at the computer person but now that I'm a home body it's become my life saver to stay sain and connected to the outside world!!!! would love to add u as mate my email is staysea27@hotmail.com
isnt being a new mum eveything u thought it would be and more!!!!look forward to staying in touch
Hi Emma,
How are you? I am Sally im 26yrs old have 2 wonderful boys Henry-James 6.5 yrs and Saxon 5 months old where abouts do you live? I live in Ipswich if your over my way that would be good Congrates on having a baby girl hope all is going well for you
Hi all,
I'm Bex 1st time mum to Blayke 10 mnths. I'm looking for others to talk to. I live in New Zealand.
Hello I'm 24 and first time mum too, and looking for some friends and some mums advise, i have a 5 month old son.my email is latina1855@hotmail.com I hope we can keep in touch, thank you
Hello I'm 24 and first time mum too, and looking for some friends and some mums advise, i have a 5 month old son.my email is latina1855@hotmail.com I hope we can keep in touch, thank you
Sign in to follow this topic