Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat
  5. Mothers group - sunny coast

Mothers group - sunny coast Lock Rss

Hey

I'm a first time young mum...i had my beautiful boy at home on the 24th of June 09

I was just wondering if there was any other mums on here who live in or near the sunshine coast qld

i would love to start up a mothers group

elyse

My beautiful baby boy was born 24 June

Hi there,
I too live on the sunshine coast and am a first time young mum of a gorgeous 6month old baby boy. Have you had any luck yet starting up your mothers group? I would be very interested in joining.
Bec

Hi girls!

my friend goes to a mothersgroup every Monday. ill get her to give u details!

Hey girls..

I haven't started a mothers group yet, but I would still really love to smile
another friend from huggies is moving to sunny coast in 2 weeks. Is anyone still interesdted? I live in Coolum

xx Elyse & mikah

Hi guys,
My name is simone and i am a young mum , my son is 10 weeks old and im from sippy downs would love to hear from u guys
sim....
hi ladies

simone - it would be great to catch up. Your only 20 mins from where I live smile

perhaps we could meet in maroochydore with dani(huggies mum) when she moves up to golden beach in 2 weeks.

Do you have facebook cos we often communicate through fb. You canard me Elyse hunt or [email protected]

you still interested Bec, or any other young mums on sunny coast?

X Elyse

Hi my name is Courtney and I am a young mum to a 6 month old I live in Yandina and would be interested in meeting up.
Hey Courtney

that's cool you live in yandina. My mum lives in yandina too smile

I'm planning a get together for around 2 weeks time.

I will update you on huggies when I know further details.

If you like you can add me on facebook. [email protected]

x Elyse & Mikah

Hi Simone,

I too am a young mum. My name is Alyssa and I have just moved to Sippy. My girls are 1 and 3. I am having a lot of trouble finding other young mums and groups. Has Elyse started the group yet? I'd love to get out of the house!

Alyssa
Hi Alyssa.

I haven't started mothers group yet. I was waiting until my friend dani moved up to the coast from bne.

She moved up on monday, so we should definitely start organising.

When is everyone free to catch up? And where is good for everyone?

Any week day usually suits me,,,so just let me know

xx can't wait to catch up with everyone

Hi Elyse,

Thanks for the reply. I'm free any day except Wednesday mornings.I am happy to go anywhere. I'm not very good at getting around up here yet. We are from Tassie and have only been here a month so I haven't really got any suggestions as to where to meet. But if you would like to meet at a cafe or somewhere similar could if be child friendly with a playground/playroom as my girls are rather active and won't sit still for very long. Sorry its such a big request. We have only eaten out once up here (last night haha) and that was at the Chancellor Park tavern which has a playground and I found it very helpful. Do you know anywhere else?

Alyssa
I just read back through the posts. I can get to maroochydore is there anything kid friendly there?
Sign in to follow this topic