Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. any april 2004 babies, what r they up 2

any april 2004 babies, what r they up 2 Lock Rss

hi there,
i have a baby boy, jacob, he is almost 7 months old and has two teeth, he isnt crawling yet and doesnt like to be on his belly. i was just wondering how all of you and your little ones are doing smile

lani, bathurst, mum to jacob 2 years

Hi Lani, My daughter was born April 5th, she is crawling on all fours, tries to pull herself to a stand, but as yet does not have a single tooth!!! What date was your bubs born????How big was he?Isnt 7 months a delightful age!!

Jordan 7/3/01 & Ashleigh 5/4/04

Hi there, Riley was born 13th April.
He has three teeth and is rolling everywhere, but not crawling yet. He does get on all fours and wriggle his bum though! He is getting to be such a character! I find it amazing now, the way that he studies everything so closely. I just brought him one of those Leap Frog Learning Activity Boards... It was expensive but he loves it heaps.

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Hi Lani,
My little man was born on April 22nd. He has no teeth, loves rolling around the room but isn't showing signs of crawling any time soon. Just remember all babies do things at different times so don't stress if your bubs isn't doing things that other babies his age are. I have two older girls and they were further advanced than their brother but I have had heard that sometimes boys take a little longer than girls. I figure when the time is right he will just be off and then I am in trouble.

Liz
Emily-5 1/2, Jaymie-2 /12, Jack 6 1/2mths
Hi

My little girl, Aleisha, was born on 10 April. She has no teeth yet but I think that they are starting as she has really red cheeks. She is not crawling but has recently started rolling over and over. She can sit but not for long. Unfortunately she is not sleeping through the night - sometimes waking two or three times. Aleisha is a little baby still (she was weighed last week at 6.08kg and 62cm).

I will be cool to keep in contact and see what our little treasures are up to all the time.

Katrina

Aleisha''s Mum

jacob was born on the 22nd, he was weighed 2 weeks ago and was just under 10kgs

hi again if ne one has msn and would like to chat u can add me [email protected]
hugsn kisses, lani and jake

Krysta was born on the 7th april, she is crawling, rolling, pulls to stand when shes on our knee, says "dadda" and "ah", waves bye, grasps toys very well with both hands, and sometimes swaps toys from 1 hand to the other.
Not sure how tall she is, approx 75cm maybe a bit more and is 11kgs, has 4-5 200ml bottles/day and 3 solid feeds smile

Mel, Mummy to Krysta 07-04-04 and Chloe 10-11-06

oh and she has 4 teeth and 2 more on the way smile

What sort of food are you guys giving your bubs? and if more than one feed, when did you decide to give more feeds? I'm worried that when he gets up to three feeds that I will have problems with my milk and would like to continue breastmilk with the solids to around 12mths?

Riley is on just one feed a day at the moment and getting the amount of three ice cubes.
He began with rice cereal but does not like it since he discovered his favourite sweet potato and broccolli! but I still add some to his vegies and I can get away with it sometimes! I am going to try him on some avacado, banana or carrot next. I like to cook up the vegies myself and would prefer to keep him on mainly savory foods for a while to avoid him getting a sweet tooth. He seems happy with the one feed and does not appear hungry after breastfeeds.

Squash, potato and baby porridge have all made him sick.

Any feedback would be appreciated......

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Krysta has 1 weetbic for breakfast with cows milk and 1/2 a small tin of apples with it, lunch is the rest of the tin of apples and a small jar of fruit gel or something like that, and dinner is a big jar of whatever I grab (always with veges or some sort of meat) smile or if she is still up she has mashed spud and veges and meat if its mushable smile

Hi all, so good to hear what other wee 7mth olds are doing! Aren't they all so different! Kayla was born on the 8th, and so far has 5 teeth! She sits up for a really long time (at least half an hour before getting tired), and can roll over both ways, really loves tummy time, but hasn't yet started crawling or standing by herself. She's also not saying any "words" yet, more like cute wee sounds! As for the food thing, she's mainly breastfed, but munches on a bit of vegemite toast in morning (more like dribbles all over and maybe eats half a corner!!) and then some solids -mainly fruity things in the morn. Then has a bit more solids in late afternoon but nothing we havent tried before so not to get sore tummy for night!! She doesnt really like the savoury things thou, does anyone else have this problem? I have tried to give them to her over and over but the face screws up and we get that lovely high pitched screaming!!
Would really love to talk to anyone interested in keeping in touch about our wee gems and what they up to!!

Michelle, NZ, 7mth baby Kayla

Sign in to follow this topic