Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Star signs Lock Rss

I have been wondering for some time if any mummies out there are into star signs. I'm just curious if people can see any links between their babies and their related sign(s). I am interested in star signs and can see some links between people I know (friends, family etc). I don't really know a lot about it other than the odd article I've come across in a book or conversation with people that are into it.

I suppose I'm curious if knowing more about your babies sign can help you deal with them. I mean, like DH - he is a stubborn bugger so I have worked out ways (over the years) to get around that. I thought it might be an interesting thing to chat about.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi, I am also interested in this type of thing as I think the character traits of different signs can be true. I am not sure what my son's traits are meant to be but he is a mini Capricorn so If anyone knows anything about what they are supposed to be like, let me know!

Ashleigh, QLD, Mummy to Eli James

Hi Kazi im also interested in star signs and other stuff like that and my partner and I a both Virgo's and our daughter is Gemini and we a all stubborn and indepentant as well.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic